Released: Typography Effects

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

May 10, 2011, 9:49:24 PM5/10/11
to Picture to People
Have you ever wanted TrueType or OpenType fonts were able to make a
little more? Have you ever wanted to change a little an usual font
face? Well, I did.

I created a tool to go beyond the traditional font rendering engines
and turn regular fonts in something more complex or more stylized.
It's our first tool totally focused on typography. If Picture to
People usually releases "text effects", we could think about this like
a software to make "font effects".

As traditional in typography, the effects are made to be used mostly
in black & white (despite this tool uses gray tones and gradients
unlike strict TrueType fonts). What I mean is: change colors only if
you really know what you are doing.

By the way, if you can, support Picture to People project. "Like" us
on Facebook by clicking the button in Picture to People site footer,
or so here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Picture-to-People/105265599561619