Hirose MDF7-26D-2.54DSA(55) connector

Jarle Teigland

May 23, 2014, 9:34:07 AM5/23/14
to pic...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, I was 1 of the lucky winners of @AverageManvsPi boards - and very nice they are. I got fed up with scratting  around for the Hirose header, approached MouserUK (@MouserElec) to see if they'd do a one off NO cost shipment for the RaspberryPi community. And Surprise, Surprise they did; big up Mouser :P

I've now got 14 spare headers that I will distribute at the cost of £2(ish) +/- a piece depending on where you want it shipping ; all the way from Texas with love :P

@JarJarGeek

Joe Walnes

May 23, 2014, 10:08:56 AM5/23/14
to Jarle Teigland, pic...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome :)

Jarle Teigland

May 23, 2014, 10:15:36 AM5/23/14
to Joe Walnes, pic...@googlegroups.com
Well Joe, it's an awesome board thank you for making it - happy to help ;)

Have a good weekend, Jarle

Sent from my iPhone