PCBs available from OSHPark for $4.60

Joe Walnes

Oct 25, 2012, 8:45:53 PM10/25/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to @Laen at OSHPark, you can now order the boards in single units and get faster delivery.

http://store.oshpark.com/products/pi-crust-v4

You still need the rest of the components though. Check the parts list at http://picru.st/#get

-Joe

greg.n...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2012, 9:08:10 PM10/25/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Great idea, and nice to see a list of supplier links. However, mouser want $39 shipping on the connector (I'm in Australia). I can't find the connector at RS nor element14. Any other ideas??

Sorry this is crossposted; not sure which arena to ask in..

Clark Buckley

Oct 26, 2012, 3:17:15 AM10/26/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com
Just order my Pi and Crust PCB.  Looking forward to playing with something new.

TR Cowley

Dec 3, 2012, 5:07:44 PM12/3/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com
These links don't seem to work are there going to be any updates?

Joe Walnes

Dec 3, 2012, 5:14:12 PM12/3/12
to TR Cowley, pic...@googlegroups.com

TR Cowley

Dec 3, 2012, 5:47:42 PM12/3/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com, TR Cowley
Thanks can't wait to get it all together. I have posted a link to your board at www.raspians.com I like the design. Does it actually fit into a case though? It seems a bit wide. I mostly have the 6 piece clear cases like the Adafruit clear case.

Joe Walnes

Dec 3, 2012, 6:38:17 PM12/3/12
to TR Cowley, pic...@googlegroups.com
I've had mixed reports. It fit into most of the cases I tried, but not all. It really depends on how much space the case leaves.

Joe Walnes

Dec 3, 2012, 6:39:06 PM12/3/12
to TR Cowley, pic...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and thanks for the plug! :)