Assembled my Pi Crust

Yamanoor Sai Ram

Nov 14, 2012, 9:05:18 AM11/14/12
to pic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had ordered Pi-Crust designed for Raspberry Pi version 1. I got the components from Pololu after a very long delay.

I wanted to test a Blinkm via I2C but ran out of time.

I thought I shall share some pictures.

Thanks,
Sai

P.S Sorry for the poor picture quality :)
Closeup.jpg
Soldered_crust.jpg
blinkm_crust.jpg

Joe Walnes

Nov 14, 2012, 9:20:40 AM11/14/12
to Yamanoor Sai Ram, pic...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Sai.

One thing I've noticed... I think the 26 pin connector is on the wrong side of the board. It should be on the top (the Pi pins go through the board and enter the bottom side of the connector). Shouldn't be a problem though, it's just yours will be a little taller.

-Joe

Yamanoor Sai Ram

Nov 14, 2012, 9:24:53 AM11/14/12
to Joe Walnes, picrust
Ah! I just noticed the picture on the website. Yes. It would be a bit taller :)

Sai