Expandable navigation in DHTML output

John Grekso

Jun 6, 2014, 2:46:59 PM6/6/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're using the DHTML output format and I wanted to share an update we've made to our local version to make the left hand navigation into a tree that you can expand and collapse.  The number of feature files for us has started to become extremely long which made it hard to navigate.  Screenshots of both the current format and our updated format are below.

I'm not sure if this is a change that people would find beneficial but I wanted to share it in case there was interest.  If there is I can share the changes I made to the HTML and CSS files.

John

Robert Stagner

Jun 7, 2014, 7:26:30 AM6/7/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
+1 for me

Christopher Lundy

Oct 15, 2014, 5:55:05 PM10/15/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
I would like the collapse CSS.  Can you please post it here?  I know this is a bit late but we don't know how to make this work.

John Grekso

Oct 29, 2014, 9:26:54 AM10/29/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
I will take a look at what I updated and see if it works with the current version.  I believe we're still using the 0.16 version so I'm not sure if I'll have to make some tweaks.  Worst case is I can post what I changed to make it work with v0.16.