MsTest result files are working fine in Pickles

瀏覽次數:153 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bas Dam

未讀,
2014年11月17日 清晨5:13:162014/11/17
收件者:pickl...@googlegroups.com
In contrary to stated on the Wiki (http://www.picklesdoc.com/#!Pages/ArgumentsTestResultsFormat.md), MsTest result files (.trx files) are working fine as test result files. But there is a twitch: You can only use trx files generated by MsTest and not trx files generated by the new console runner VsTest.Console.exe.

I updated the Wiki on Github (https://github.com/x97mdr/pickles/wiki/ArgumentsTestResultsFormat) maybe you can incorporate these on the picklesdoc wiki?

Dirk Rombauts

未讀,
2014年11月17日 清晨5:58:302014/11/17
收件者:pickl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I'm down with a flu so I can't do much this week. :-(

If you want to help, please edit the appropriate file in https://github.com/picklesdoc/picklesdoc.github.com/tree/master/Pages - if you send me a push request I'll probably be "awake" enough to merge it.

br,
Dirk

Bas Dam

未讀,
2014年11月17日 下午3:55:462014/11/17
收件者:pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hope you are better soon!

I've updated the text on github and did a push request. We are just getting started to use Pickles in a more structured manner. Maybe you'll get more pull requests for updated documentation from me :).

Op maandag 17 november 2014 11:58:30 UTC+1 schreef Dirk Rombauts:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息