Pickles output

sandeep varma mudunuri

Jun 30, 2016, 11:29:06 AM6/30/16
to pickles-dev
Hi,

I am using Pickles to generate my specflow reports. I am getting DHtml, Html, excel Reports But its not Showing me Pass or fail its showing me as inconclusive scenarios But in my testresult.xml its showing me as Pass. can anyone help me with issue

Thanks
Sandeep Mudunuri.

sf2.PNG

Dirk Rombauts

Jun 30, 2016, 3:01:35 PM6/30/16
to pickles-dev
Hi,

Could you give some more information please? Which test runner are you using? Would it be possible to share your project?

Regards,
Dirk Rombauts

Message has been deleted

mudun...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2016, 5:07:43 PM7/7/16
to pickles-dev
Hi Dirk,

I am using Nunit as a test runner for my project. I am generating Report but its not showing pass and fail tags in my navigation. If you need a project I can Share a Sample Project.

Thanks,
Sandeep Mudunuri

mudun...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2016, 5:09:25 PM7/7/16
to pickles-dev
Those are the Nuget packages i am using in my project.
Pickles.PNG

Dirk Rombauts

Jul 8, 2016, 4:09:42 AM7/8/16
to pickles-dev
Hi,

Yes, a sample project would be very helpful! Thanks!

Best Regards,
Dirk