Pickles v0.20.0 released

Dirk Rombauts

Dec 10, 2014, 10:39:24 AM12/10/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just published version 0.20.0 of Pickles!

Breaking Change

  • The msbuild runner will now break the build when an error occurs. This reflects our belief that the Living Documentation is a first class output of the software development process.

New Features

  • The command line and powershell runners now return an error code of 0 when everything went fine, and 1 if there was an error.
  • The HTML and DHTML output versions no longer horizontally spread tables.
  • The GUI version has an icon

The nuget packages should be online by now, the chocolatey packages will take a bit longer since they are awaiting moderation.

Expect version 1.0.0 next week!

Dirk Rombauts

Dec 11, 2014, 3:32:46 AM12/11/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
The Chocolatey packages are now available as well.

Again a big thanks to the moderators at Chocolatey.org who gave me great support!