Markdown as output format

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jesper Åström

未讀,
2015年12月16日 凌晨1:41:422015/12/16
收件者:pickles-dev
Hi,

I would like to use Pickles to generate feature documentation which I can display for my project on Bitbucket Server.
The most suitable format for this would be markdown. Bitbucket Server, out of the box, does not currently support serving HTML unfortunately.

Regards

Jesper

Dirk Rombauts

未讀,
2015年12月16日 凌晨4:18:392015/12/16
收件者:pickles-dev
Hi,

That is an intriguing idea!

Would you be willing to help with making this happen? It would already be a big help if you could take some feature files from https://github.com/picklesdoc/pickles/tree/master/src/Pickles/Examples/Features and create the corresponding markdown files that you would expect as output.  If you would also be able to provide some of the development, so much the better!

Cheers,
Dirk

Jesper Åström

未讀,
2015年12月16日 下午5:02:172015/12/16
收件者:pickles-dev
Hi,

Sure, I will give it a try :) though I can't make any promises. I don't have much time to spare as I imagine might also be the case for you and other contributers.
I'll start looking into the feature files and see where that takes me.

Regards

Jesper

Dirk Rombauts

未讀,
2015年12月17日 凌晨3:14:432015/12/17
收件者:pickles-dev
Thanks in advance!

I created a new issue on the github repository to track this feature: https://github.com/picklesdoc/pickles/issues/237

In order to keep all relevant information about this feature in one place, I would prefer if we continue the discussion over there.

Regards,
Dirk
回覆所有人
回覆作者