New grand piano lifter - move / deliver the concert grand alone without modifications on the piano

已查看 498 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年7月7日 01:46:562013/7/7
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com

Hello All

here we go :

That modified "pianoplan" (a very efficient piano moving device) allows the delivery to be done alone, without the precedent modifications that where due (framing to put the piano on its side)

That is just the top notch system.

rise stairs also, assuming they do not turn.

A technician is usiong one in Seattle, if someone want more information.

ALl the best

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年7月7日 03:17:002013/7/7
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
pianolift

I add the logo, little "advertising"  for the colleague who developed the "pianolift" . That was missing , for all the technicians that rent pianos for concerts, and move and  deliver alone, as is often the case today.

Regards
Isaac OLEG

Matt Brown

未读,
2013年7月8日 02:37:202013/7/8
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
That is a fantastic invention! I rebuild and repair pianos in Arizona with my father. We move all of the pianos we rebuild. I've only moved 6 concert grands during my 25 years of rebuilding, but each time I moved one, I needed a day to recuperate. Where can I find information on this fantastic piano mover?

Matt Brown
Glenn Brown Piano Rebuilding
Tempe, AZ

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年7月8日 06:43:312013/7/8
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
Hello, sorry I missed your post. There is a technician based in Seattle that have one.. You may want to join him, but email me privately I am unsure of giving telephone number on a public forum.

All the best

Isaac.oleg@gmail

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年7月30日 11:01:112013/7/30
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com

Keith McGavern

未读,
2013年7月30日 11:23:042013/7/30
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
That piano moving pic is simply the greatest. Tks, Isaac. Was it Photoshopped?

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年7月30日 13:06:042013/7/30
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
No, that is genuine !

Isaac Sadigursky

未读,
2013年7月30日 18:30:402013/7/30
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
no fotoshop for me, can't do it..
Which pictures are you talking about ???
Isaac

Keith McGavern

未读,
2013年7月30日 22:13:522013/7/30
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:30:40 PM UTC-5, Isaac Sadigursky wrote:
no fotoshop for me, can't do it.

This one Isaac Oleg posted. I've attached it for you.
transport+piano.JPG

Neil Sundberg

未读,
2013年12月1日 16:02:262013/12/1
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
Hello

My name is Neil Sundberg.  I live about thirty miles North of Seattle.  I am not a piano technician as has been mentioned here.  I was the first in North America to buy a Pianolift.  I purchased it last May directly from France.  I arranged my own import of it .  I have not used it yet for commercial purposes .  I am currently preparing to market this product in the United States as Pianolift USA .

So other than marketing the product I am :  a piano player - I plan to use this to move my Mason Hamlin BB ( only about 5 years old)  to my own gigs or provide it to other musicians locally .  I will rent this same piano to those that wish to use it for their events.  I am also starting a piano moving service in this area.

If you are interested in this product you can contact me now just please understand that the business end of this is in development .  but if you really want one and can be a bit patient about the process I feel I can help you do so.

But yes ,  the Pianolift is a solid well built product that can easily do the job :)

Neil Sundberg

robert...@sbcglobal.net

未读,
2013年12月1日 16:48:262013/12/1
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone

Joseph Garrett

未读,
2013年12月1日 17:12:062013/12/1
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com

Neil,

IMO, more information, as in prices and pictures and procedures is needed.

Joe

Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I
gpianoworks.com

Neil Sundberg

未读,
2013年12月1日 17:49:542013/12/1
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com、Joseph Garrett
Yes I understand the need for more information and photos and videos.    I will have a web site up asap to provide more information and I'll let you know

Neil

David Kroenlein

未读,
2013年12月1日 22:13:252013/12/1
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
Economical!

Sent from my iPhone
<transport+piano.JPG>

Isaac OLEG

未读,
2013年12月2日 05:09:462013/12/2
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you fopr chimming in, I was given your information by the developer of "Pianolift".

That tool saved the day of a friend that rent about 12 grand pianos , and had a heart problem, with the doctors saying he'd better avoid the kind of effort as putting the pianos on their side...

As many others he used the "pianoplan" (the base trolley used for the piano-lift)  but this mean  some manipulations to screw some sort of metal framing to balance the grand in a vertical position and put the pianoplan under it. - for the  less heavy grands, the piano is just put on a corner on the trolley  and then raised vertically

I will send the links to the few videos I find again.

Best regards

Neil Sundberg

未读,
2014年3月17日 17:49:282014/3/17
收件人 pian...@googlegroups.com
  We have launched a web site now at pianoliftusa.com

Unfortunately the Euro is really strong against the Dollar right now so the Pianolift is effected by that by about 40 %  compared to it's European price.

And of course shipping from Europe to a customer location in the US will add significantly to the price.  So the price including those things will be around $20,000 to $21,000 .  Labor savings provided by the machine will be worth this cost for many companies .

Neil Sundberg
pianoliftusa.com
1neils...@gmail.com
回复全部