Still active?

Ken Price

Feb 10, 2014, 7:50:48 PM2/10/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Is the PHX meeting still active? And Cartel coffee? I could've SWORN it used to be somewhere else. Can anyone fill me in?

Eric Davisson

Feb 11, 2014, 4:19:35 AM2/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Yep, still active, still at cartel, come next month

On Feb 10, 2014 5:50 PM, "Ken Price" <kapr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is the PHX meeting still active? And Cartel coffee? I could've SWORN it used to be somewhere else. Can anyone fill me in?

Chris Kankiewicz

Feb 11, 2014, 11:54:02 AM2/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
We just met up last Friday for the February meeting.  Feel free to stop by any future meetings when you're available.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer