De-lurking

DesertGator

Apr 11, 2014, 2:57:14 PM4/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys...I've been lurking for awhile and thought I'd say hello. Keep wanting to make it to your meetings but they always seem to fall on a date that I'm traveling or have a commitment. Attended Cactuscon and knew some of you were there but couldn't stay long enough to bump into anyone. My background is mostly infrastructure but lately I've been playing with Wifi security. I attend DEFCON & the Defcon Shoot, and working on a possible talk. I'm also speaking at Ignite Phoenix on May 2nd..topic is DEFCON  ;)

Kelly

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Apr 11, 2014, 2:59:53 PM4/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
We look forward to seeing you there when you can eventually find the time.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:57 AM, DesertGator <dept...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys...I've been lurking for awhile and thought I'd say hello. Keep wanting to make it to your meetings but they always seem to fall on a date that I'm traveling or have a commitment. Attended Cactuscon and knew some of you were there but couldn't stay long enough to bump into anyone. My background is mostly infrastructure but lately I've been playing with Wifi security. I attend DEFCON & the Defcon Shoot, and working on a possible talk. I'm also speaking at Ignite Phoenix on May 2nd..topic is DEFCON  ;)

Kelly

Chris Kankiewicz

Apr 11, 2014, 3:05:02 PM4/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hello and welcome!  Hope to see you at a meet in the future.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer

twitterkilo

Jul 9, 2014, 2:44:04 AM7/9/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Link us your Ignite talk if it's on YouTube