Javascript hacking tests

Garrett Fogerlie

Jun 13, 2015, 8:57:21 PM6/13/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of any websites that have javascript hacking challenges? I know HackThisSite has some but they are very basic. It doesn't have to be a website, even a project that I can self host would be fun. I'm just looking for something to entertain me and hopefully something I can learn from.
Thanks in advance,
Garrett

Minds Forge

Jun 13, 2015, 8:59:43 PM6/13/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I've been playing with http://agar.io -- I know it's not a "hacking challenge" site in particular, but it might be a fun thing to dig into and see what's possible.

Garrett Fogerlie

Jun 13, 2015, 9:12:02 PM6/13/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Agar.io is pretty cool, but I am looking for actual hacking chalenges kindof like OWASP Hackademic Challenges Project or Hackthissite.

Gavin the Klondike

Jun 13, 2015, 10:56:24 PM6/13/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com

I've had a lot of fun with enigma group.

Jack Pallance

Jun 16, 2015, 12:51:44 PM6/16/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Garrett Fogerlie

Jun 17, 2015, 1:02:41 PM6/17/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Gavin the Klondike, and Jack Pallance, thanks. The enigma group has some cool stuff!