Trust No One

Chris Kankiewicz

Jan 8, 2018, 11:10:59 AM1/8/18
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I'm not surprised by any of this but it's kind of ridiculous. Software is hard.

https://hackernoon.com/im-harvesting-credit-card-numbers-and-passwords-from-your-site-here-s-how-9a8cb347c5b5

--

Chris Kankiewicz | Passionate PHP Developer

https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Pauly Junior

Jan 10, 2018, 4:33:08 PM1/10/18
to phx...@googlegroups.com
holy mole.   Ugh.  That's a great article, thanks for sharing. While I was somewhat relieved to read at the end that this scenario is a fiction,  I wholeheartedly agree with the author that the odds are it is already happening.   The proverbial cabin in the woods is ranking high on my list of potential solutions LOL
pj

ora21...@maricopa.edu

Apr 2, 2019, 1:01:10 AM4/2/19
to PHX2600
Hello,

I was wondering if you can help me out by retrieving deleted messages from my iPhone SE that hasn't been backed up for a couple months now. Also, retrieve deleted messages from social media accounts like instagram and snapchat and twitter.

If you know of someone or know how to do it please contact me as soon as possible to this email ora21...@maricopa.edu or 602-545-5646

Thank you for your time.