May 2016 meeting, at CactusCon?

twitterkilo

Apr 16, 2016, 12:48:50 AM4/16/16
to PHX2600
So http://www.cactuscon.com/ will be happening on the day of the PHX2600 meeting, should we tentatively schedule the meeting to happen "at" CactusCon, probably in the same location as the CactusCon afterparty Friday night?

Chris Kankiewicz

Apr 16, 2016, 12:58:57 AM4/16/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Good catch Kilo.  I'd recommend we officially cancel the meeting and those of us attending CactusCon can play it by ear whether or not we want to meet up (if time permits). I'm open to other suggestions though.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016, 9:48 PM twitterkilo <twitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
So http://www.cactuscon.com/ will be happening on the day of the PHX2600 meeting, should we tentatively schedule the meeting to happen "at" CactusCon, probably in the same location as the CactusCon afterparty Friday night?

Chris Kankiewicz | Full Stack Developer

https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Timothy Li

Apr 29, 2016, 3:11:51 AM4/29/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
OK, So schedule for CactusCon came out today. Check it. http://www.cactuscon.com/schedule/

Since the Con will last til 6:30p, if some of you guys want to have a (un)official gathering, we can do it somewhere in Downtown PHX. Mayby Seamus McCaffery's?

Tim

Tim...@RandomRabbling.com
G-Voice: (623)565-8270

Chris Kankiewicz

Apr 29, 2016, 5:34:53 PM4/29/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Never been to Seamus McCaffery's myself but it looks great and is really close to the convention center so I'm in favor. Also, it looks like Evil1 and XlogicX both have talks on Saturday.  I'll be sure to check those out.

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Apr 29, 2016, 5:39:02 PM4/29/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

yay, its been more than a years since ive been to a phx2600 meeting

Zac Borders

May 2, 2016, 4:15:36 PM5/2/16
to PHX2600
I will try to make it to the after con meeting. I would have made it to several others, but it seems stuff always ends up happening on the first Friday.

Zac Borders

May 5, 2016, 7:43:58 PM5/5/16
to PHX2600
What day? What time?

Timothy Li

May 5, 2016, 8:11:44 PM5/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Zac, not sure yet.

The rest of you, so is the (unofficial) meeting at Heatsync cancelled because most of us will be at Cactuscon and for those of us going to the con, is it settled that we will have an unofficial meet up at  Seamus McCaffery's at around 6-7pm?

-Tim

Tim

Tim...@RandomRabbling.com
G-Voice: (623)565-8270

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

May 5, 2016, 10:08:04 PM5/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Im fine with this place if everyone else is

Nate Plamondon

May 5, 2016, 10:33:29 PM5/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

+1 Seamus

--
Nate Plamondon

Tan Kilo

May 6, 2016, 8:25:12 PM5/6/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
+1 Seamus as well. Will go after last talk ends that starts at 5:40

Chris Kankiewicz

May 6, 2016, 9:44:08 PM5/6/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Heading over to Seamus McCaffrey's now.  See everyone there.

https://goo.gl/maps/4AQ5bTeCCCm

Timothy Li

May 6, 2016, 9:46:28 PM5/6/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com