Re: [PHX2600] Abridged summary of phx2600@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

John Aho

May 13, 2016, 11:31:27 PM5/13/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Swap meet again this Sunday early Am up off the 101 and Indian bend. Lots of oddball and spiffy castaways electronics, spare parts and it supports boy scouts.

Bring cash.

Bring old computers and parts to be recycled too! The 'good stuff' gets culled for cheap and the rest gets recycled eventually.

I might even be able to find some punctuation for my run on sentences, never know!

On Mar 20, 2016 8:43 PM, <phx...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
John Aho <john...@gmail.com>: Mar 19 10:57PM -0700

Electronic swap meet with proceeds supporting Boy scouts

March 20, 2016 @ 5:30 am – 10:30 am
http://electronicfest.com/event/electronicfest/?instance_id=444

What happens: ...more
marcia wilbur <marcia....@gmail.com>: Mar 20 12:56AM -0700

I thought they moved it because I saw a Popeyes there.

hehe
:)

Thanks for bringing it up. I think it was like what $5 for a space back in
the day? Same now?

...more
John Aho <john...@gmail.com>: Mar 20 01:09AM -0700

The website says it's $20 per vendor space now which is two car parking
spots. Assuming the website has accurate info of course.

It's on the north side of Indian Bend I believe.
...more