AZ GiveCamp next weekend - March 11-13

twitterkilo

Mar 4, 2016, 9:10:19 PM3/4/16
to PHX2600
Want to spend a weekend coding a project for a non-profit?
AZ GiveCamp is a fun way to try new things, check out their site for more info: http://www.azgivecamp.org

Zac Borders

Mar 7, 2016, 12:05:34 PM3/7/16
to PHX2600
Not 100% sure I have the degree of experience that they need, but reached out to the nonetheless.

twitterkilo

Mar 7, 2016, 8:53:16 PM3/7/16
to PHX2600
I am a "supporting player" since I'm not a programmer either; I do some tech support and setup as a volunteer, two years ago I helped setup some WordPress stuff (WYSIWYG editing) and then last year I was like a "junior writer" where I would sit next to a programmer and google stuff for them, do data entry things, etc, basically helped them along with the project.

This year, I'm making pancakes.

Zac Borders

Apr 1, 2016, 1:28:37 PM4/1/16
to PHX2600