Defcon

Eric Davisson

Aug 2, 2016, 9:38:10 PM8/2/16
to PHX2600
See you guys there

-Pheer

Chris Kankiewicz

Aug 2, 2016, 9:46:23 PM8/2/16
to PHX2600

I won't be there but be sure to check out AltF4's talk on his Smash Bros bot.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016, 6:38 PM Eric Davisson <no.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
See you guys there

-Pheer

Chris Kankiewicz | Full Stack PHP Developer

https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Dan Petro

Aug 2, 2016, 9:47:17 PM8/2/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Yea! Sunday, Track 3, Noon

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phx2600/CA%2B73cW3AjXL-G_Pr73-UQrcCzj%3DWS1JA%2BuwaQ6NwE9ryG8xkxg%40mail.gmail.com.

Garrett Fogerlie

Aug 2, 2016, 9:52:44 PM8/2/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I won't make it this year either, hopefully videos will be available quickly. Take notes so we can talk about it at the next meeting.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phx2600/CAGP7gAaztpbfZ%2BT5sRVXp%3Dta2RnBUWo8VKgFN%2BgHjbTE7zJ63g%40mail.gmail.com.

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Aug 2, 2016, 10:34:27 PM8/2/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, I saw that, I will catch it for sure

John Aho

Aug 3, 2016, 1:36:33 AM8/3/16
to PHX2600
Cool Beans.

I'm taking part in the Data Duplication Village. I'm going to at least get the copy of infocon.org and anything else they add to that. Something like 6TB worth.

I'm on the fence on getting the 12tb of rainbow tables though...  2 6tb disks worth.

When I get back to PHX area I'll be happy to duplicate the infocon.org drive if anybody wants a copy. It's a backup done recently plus some extra content.  1 6tb sata3 drive required no WD Red drives (heard they are too slow) Process takes 11-14hrs. I'd wait to buy drives till I get back.

~John Aho

Jack Pallance

Aug 4, 2016, 12:22:31 AM8/4/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the 2600 meet.

Nate Plamondon

Aug 4, 2016, 1:59:31 AM8/4/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I'm still in town, so I'll see you fellow slackers Friday.

--
Nate Plamondon

Timothy Li

Aug 5, 2016, 9:15:23 PM8/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
and here I am...

Tim

Tim...@RandomRabbling.com
G-Voice: (623)565-8270

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Nate Plamondon <nplam...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm still in town, so I'll see you fellow slackers Friday.

--
Nate Plamondon

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Jack Pallance <iamth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be at the 2600 meet.
On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:36 PM, John Aho <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool Beans.

I'm taking part in the Data Duplication Village. I'm going to at least get the copy of infocon.org and anything else they add to that. Something like 6TB worth.

I'm on the fence on getting the 12tb of rainbow tables though...  2 6tb disks worth.

When I get back to PHX area I'll be happy to duplicate the infocon.org drive if anybody wants a copy. It's a backup done recently plus some extra content.  1 6tb sata3 drive required no WD Red drives (heard they are too slow) Process takes 11-14hrs. I'd wait to buy drives till I get back.

~John Aho

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 6:38:10 PM UTC-7, Eric Davisson wrote:
See you guys there

-Pheer

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Aug 5, 2016, 9:17:11 PM8/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Took long enough.

We're getting pasties for dinner, gonna be at taxi line at ballys at 8pm. PastieCon.

Timothy Li

Aug 5, 2016, 10:16:47 PM8/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
annndd I am still in PHX. lol. I meant I am here at Heatsync. lol

Tim

Tim...@RandomRabbling.com
G-Voice: (623)565-8270

Chris Kankiewicz

Aug 5, 2016, 10:17:55 PM8/5/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Crap, I forgot.  Sorry, guess I'm not making it tonight.

and here I am...

Tim

Tim...@RandomRabbling.com
G-Voice: (623)565-8270