January 1st - Meeting happening?

twitterkilo

Dec 30, 2015, 10:15:35 PM12/30/15
to PHX2600
Since it falls on a holiday I figured I would ask. On the one hand, I'm off work that day, on the other, is HeatSync labs open? I don't see the "Young Makers" event that also usually happens at 7pm that night.

Nate Plamondon

Dec 31, 2015, 12:30:59 PM12/31/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow's Young Makers meeting was indeed canceled. If we still want to have a 2600 meeting, I'll be there to host.

--
Nate Plamondon

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 8:15 PM, twitterkilo <twitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since it falls on a holiday I figured I would ask. On the one hand, I'm off work that day, on the other, is HeatSync labs open? I don't see the "Young Makers" event that also usually happens at 7pm that night.

Chris Kankiewicz

Dec 31, 2015, 1:17:44 PM12/31/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I probably wont be available tomorrow.  But if others want to meet, go for it.

Chris Kankiewicz | Full Stack Web Developer
https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Garrett Fogerlie

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:04 PM12/31/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
So who's going? I may if others do.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phx2600/CA%2B73cW1wWdXKhvoVbj2733Re0OqkQT%3DoLx3mLCUqJZBQjsrXxQ%40mail.gmail.com.

twitterkilo

Dec 31, 2015, 11:33:12 PM12/31/15
to PHX2600
I got confirmation that I will not be going to the Jan 1st meeting.

Nate Plamondon

Jan 1, 2016, 4:14:00 PM1/1/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com, heatsy...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

I hate to bail, but I'm not feeling well. I'm cross-posting to the HSL group in the hopes another cardholder can host tonight's meeting, should you choose to meet.

--
Nate Plamondon

On Dec 30, 2015 8:15 PM, "twitterkilo" <twitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since it falls on a holiday I figured I would ask. On the one hand, I'm off work that day, on the other, is HeatSync labs open? I don't see the "Young Makers" event that also usually happens at 7pm that night.

Dan Petro

Jan 1, 2016, 4:16:56 PM1/1/16
to PHX2600, heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it either. So it's looking like there won't be anyone to open the lab. Let's just call the meeting cancelled for the month, resume next time.

Happy new years!
-Alt

Timothy Li

Jan 1, 2016, 5:55:43 PM1/1/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com

I highly doubt I will be able to make it tonight.

Also if the venue is closed today, we can have the meeting next week.

PS: See this tweet.  https://twitter.com/2600Meetings/status/683012739879550976?s=09