September 2016 Meeting

Chris Kankiewicz

Aug 30, 2016, 2:00:37 PM8/30/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: This Friday is the September meeting.

--

Chris Kankiewicz | Full Stack PHP Developer

https://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Anthony Gulotta

Aug 31, 2016, 2:55:57 AM8/31/16
to PHX2600
I have been lurking for a little bit, but was planning on attending this Friday. Is that copacetic?

The article is giving me Funtenna vibes. It does help answer a question I had been wondering about these sort of techniques -- namely the sort of gain you could get out of something like a USB key. 9 feet of transmission distance from something that unobtrusive is pretty impressive.

-Anthony Gulotta

Chris Kankiewicz

Aug 31, 2016, 4:41:26 PM8/31/16
to PHX2600
It's absolutely copacetic.  There's no requisites to attend, just show up and introduce yourself.  I'm really going to try and make it this time, I've been absent the last few months.  Stop by and say hello if I'm there.