Looking for Interns for Summer Cybersecurity Project

David Van Voorhees

May 14, 2015, 4:48:48 PM5/14/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com, david.va...@viasat.com

ViaSat is primarily a satellite communications company, known for having more satellite bandwidth than all of our competitors combined, but we also have a very active cybersecurity arm. We are conducting a cybersecurity-related intern project this summer out of our (Gilbert) Arizona facility, and need help obtaining more interns. We would be greatly appreciative if you could provide any recommendations or contacts to facilitate this effort which will be starting soon.

The interns should be attending a college / university, and we are looking for skill sets including cybersecurity, networking, and/or general software development including Python.

Feel free to contact me via email or phone at your convenience.

Thank you,

David

Dr. David Van Voorhees, CISSP-ISSEP

Technical Director, Secure Mobility