CTF - CSAW Quals Sept 19th - 20th

Dan Petro

Sep 11, 2014, 1:39:06 PM9/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Come and hack with us Sept 19th and 20th on the CSAW Quals event.

We will be meeting up at HeatSync Labs twice:

Friday Sept 19th, 6:00 PM - [Whenever we finish late at night]
Saturday Sept 20th, 1:00 PM - [Whenever we finish late at night]

Writeups for last year's event is here:
https://ctf.isis.poly.edu/static/archives/2013/writeups/index.html

See you there!

-Alt

Chris Kankiewicz

Sep 11, 2014, 1:59:34 PM9/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to try and make it.  Still up in the air.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Application Developer

s1l3nt...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2014, 1:33:25 AM11/2/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
y0 dan,

it's j.s. - i worked with you at b.f. for a while...
i did that one meetup with you after work and we broke a few of those challenge hacks in a ctf.. i dont really like ctfs.. it's too unrealistic, but it was interesting.

I want to meetup with this group.. I have some information I need to put out there.

-sw1tchg0d/nivenh, modnet email:  n...@mod.net.   backup:   n...@dhp.com

Senior Research Architect
*[Redacted]* Labs

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Nov 2, 2014, 4:13:39 AM11/2/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com

This coming Friday at HeatSync labs (6pm - 9/10ish).