Meeting location

T. Williams

May 3, 2019, 1:55:32 AM5/3/19
to PHX2600
Hello everyone I am a complete beginner hacker and would like pointers on getting started. Is everyone meeting at Lux central Friday? The previois chats talk about a change in location.

Jack Pallance

May 3, 2019, 10:47:45 AM5/3/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
It's still at Lux. See you there.

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:55 PM T. Williams <tdwill...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone I am a complete beginner hacker and would like pointers on getting started. Is everyone meeting at Lux central Friday? The previois chats talk about a change in location.

T. Williams

May 3, 2019, 9:14:22 PM5/3/19
to PHX2600
Im here blue shirt where do I meet?

Jack Pallance

May 4, 2019, 3:11:46 AM5/4/19
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We meet in the back. Can't miss us. Cprossu usually has some old hardware setup. We always have a 20+ crowd too.