CactusCon 2014 Call for Papers

Chris Kankiewicz

Jan 23, 2014, 5:08:51 PM1/23/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, looks like the ball for CactusCon 2014 has started rolling, their call for papers is now open: http://www.cactuscon.com/cfp. I don't have anything particular to talk about but I know many of you guys might.

For those that don't know, CactusCon (formerly B-Sides) is a local security conference that's been held every year for the past few years.  It's usually held at the Dave and Busters at Tempe Marketplace in their conference rooms and has been consistently a great experience.  Admission is usually free I highly recommend attending if you are able.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer