DefCon 25 - Ride & Room Share

Phiberdelic Phreaker

Jun 12, 2017, 12:24:01 PM6/12/17
to PHX2600
Anyone from PHX hosting a ride & room share?
I'll prolly end up booking a flight and hotel by June 23rd, but I'm all about tryna save a buck or two, so if anyone is considering hosting this just let me know.  I'll have from 25th @7pm thru 31st free.

ThanX!

John Aho

Jul 9, 2017, 9:12:24 PM7/9/17
to PHX2600
Hey!

I got a spare seat if you want. We're heading up we'd 26th in afternoon and coming back Sunday.
I checked with the wife and she's cool with it.

~John

Phiberdelic Phreaker

Jul 15, 2017, 5:27:35 PM7/15/17
to PHX2600
Just now seein this. Sorry for the delay. If the offer is still available, that's be kewl to ride with yallz. I'll send u my # on twitter.

Phiberdelic Phreaker

Jul 15, 2017, 5:31:09 PM7/15/17
to PHX2600
Lol ur account doesn't accept PMs