Meeting tomorrow night

Jack Pallance

Jan 7, 2016, 11:00:12 PM1/7/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
For those who are wondering, I will be at the 2600 meeting tomorrow night at HSL in Mesa. For those of you who missed the meet last time because HSL was closed, this one will make it up.

See you there, usual time.

Nate Plamondon

Jan 8, 2016, 8:35:13 PM1/8/16
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I'm here, and the lab is open to 2600 peeps. Anyone coming tonight?

--
Nate Plamondon