Ghost in the Shellcode: Jan 17th - 18th (Not meeting @ HeatSync)

21 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

al...@phx2600.org

lukematon,
16.1.2014 klo 23.40.0216.1.2014
vastaanottaja phx...@googlegroups.com
As many of you know, there is a CTF this weekend: Ghost in the Shellcode. It is being run during Shmoocon, and has the official hours of:

January 17, 2014 at 15:30 EST to January 19, 2014 at 13:30 EST

Note that we will NOT BE MEETING AT HEATSYNC LABS FOR THIS EVENT. The lab is going to be full with HackPhx, and so we're going to be meeting somewhere else. I'm posting this here because I know a bunch of people who read the HeatSync list typically come.

We're meeting at UAT in one of their labs.

University of Advancing Technology
2625 W Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283
Friday, 6:00pm - ? - Rooms 206/207, upstairs
Saturday, 2:00pm - ? - Theater, downstairs

http://ghostintheshellcode.com/

Later!
-Alt
Vastaa kaikille