Meeting for 4-3-15

Eric Davisson

Mar 30, 2015, 1:35:11 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to let everyone know that this will be my last phx2600 meeting for a very long time, I fly to NYC on the 16th (one-way ticket). It will be hard to say goodbye to this awesome and strong community. I will at least try and make it back for Cactus-Cons

-X

Chris Kankiewicz

Mar 30, 2015, 1:37:08 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Gonna miss you Logic.  Enjoy NY.  Will see you at the meeting.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Application Developer

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Eric Davisson <no.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that this will be my last phx2600 meeting for a very long time, I fly to NYC on the 16th (one-way ticket). It will be hard to say goodbye to this awesome and strong community. I will at least try and make it back for Cactus-Cons

-X

Robert Jorgenson

Mar 30, 2015, 1:38:34 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Well I guess I'm gonna have to show up for this one, won't be the same without you man!

--
Robert Jorgenson

Will Bradley

Mar 30, 2015, 1:42:33 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Say hi to NYC Resistor / Hack Manhattan for me!

Jeff Lockerman

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Mar 30, 2015, 1:44:49 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
For sure Will, I've been chatting with David on and off for the past couple of weeks.

1o57

Mar 30, 2015, 3:30:12 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
What brings you to the east coast logic?

1o57

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Mar 30, 2015, 3:38:29 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Lost, I want more chaos/excitement, Phoenix has got very boring to me, NYC is not boring.

Urbal

Mar 30, 2015, 4:04:00 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Good luck, dude! Moving to SF from PHX 3yrs ago was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. An expensive decision, but a good one none the less. I'm moving on to Portland in June.

1o57

Mar 30, 2015, 4:27:06 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Hit me up when youre here on the east coast

Gavin the Klondike

Mar 30, 2015, 5:15:37 PM3/30/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Gonna miss you logic! Was glad to see you at this last Cactus Con. See you at Defcon!

Minds Forge

Mar 31, 2015, 3:16:06 AM3/31/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Wow, exciting, hope it's awesome and a bit cooler in NY! :)

marcia wilbur

Jun 6, 2015, 3:47:21 AM6/6/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

Best!!!

-aicra

1o57

Jun 6, 2015, 12:57:32 PM6/6/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Be sure to let me know when you're in NY.

-1o57

Eric,

Best!!!

-aicra

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Jun 6, 2015, 4:17:41 PM6/6/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
Oh shit I forgot, I've been here for a little bit...

marcia wilbur

Jun 6, 2015, 5:41:39 PM6/6/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com
:)

If you are still there next July - maybe break some bread?

If anyone can remember ;)
I'll definitely be there for HOPE.

-aicra

Eric (XlogicX) Davisson

Jun 6, 2015, 5:45:16 PM6/6/15
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Oh I've never missed a HOPE since 2004 and don't plan on it next year. Also, there is NOPE at the end of this June and SummerCon next month.