Our very own Lost to keynote CactusCon 2014

28 просмотров

Chris Kankiewicz

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2014 г., 17:45:0713.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
Lost (@1o57) will be keynoting this year's CactusCon.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer

twitterkilo

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2014 г., 01:15:3527.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if we shouldn't have this 2600 meeting at the same venue CactusCon is at. I saw a lot of you guys there last time.

Chris Kankiewicz

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2014 г., 11:23:4127.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
I was considering calling off the meeting since most of us will be at CactusCon and they usually have stuff going on afterwards.  Maybe we should just play it by ear.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer
http://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Eric Davisson

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2014 г., 11:55:5627.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, let's call off the meeting. I wouldn't say it if CactusCon weren't free and local, but I didn't see any reason that our local 2600 people wouldn't want to go to CactusCon. So I guess this can be one more reason.

However, if people still want to meet up at Cartel, I don't think Phlak, I, or anyone will try and stop you, just don't expect lots of us there. CactusCon will pretty much be a meeting in it's own way anyway, just better.

Chris Kankiewicz

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2014 г., 12:04:3427.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
Agreed.  The April 2600 meeting is "officially" cancelled in favor of attending CactusCon but if you feel like meeting at Cartel at the normal time please do so.

Also, if you haven't registered for CactusCon yet, what are you waiting for?! Register now!

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer
http://www.ChrisKankiewicz.com

Tan Kilo

не прочитано,
28 мар. 2014 г., 02:11:1628.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring the sign to CactusCon!

Jeff Lockerman

не прочитано,
29 мар. 2014 г., 22:53:2729.03.2014
– phx...@googlegroups.com
I cancelled my kickstarter and plans to attend. Sorry guys.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений