300gb of security files now available at Heatsync labs on-site at the facility

John Aho

Jan 11, 2014, 10:23:57 PM1/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
300gb of security files are now available at Heatsync labs on-site at the facility. Not quite everything related to DefCon but much of it plus a bunch of other videos, tutorials, presentations, files, and books.

The few times I've been to Defcon I've played a game called download all the things. As a result I accumulated a decent stash of files but It's tough to share with slow bandwidth at home. Downloading these individually on the net is possible but this way you can get the stuff quicker in person and check out whats going on at the hackerspace.

To access them at HeatSyncLabs: open up smb://files/defcon-archives/ (mac/linux) or \\files\defcon-archives (windows) while at HSL.

In the long run I'd like to get a copy of these files to other hackerspaces and to build on them.

Enjoy,
~John Aho

Eric Davisson

Jan 11, 2014, 11:05:49 PM1/11/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com

Sweet

Chris Kankiewicz

Jan 13, 2014, 11:14:31 AM1/13/14
to phx...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome.  I'll try to remember to check these out next time I'm at HSL.

--
Chris Kankiewicz
Web Developer / Designer