Oh Hai

tonyjcamp

Mar 23, 2012, 2:18:47 PM3/23/12
to PHX Tag Soup
Here we are... wait where are we?

We're on ur googles, eating all ur cake.
We're on ur facebook, eating all ur bacon.
We're in ur meetup, eating all ur nachos.
We're in ur github, eating all ur kittehs.
We're in ur twitterz, eating all ur birdehs.

Our point? We're trying to make information about Phx Tag Soup
accessible as possible. We still would like our blog to be our main
point of contact. But we will also be active on our other "outlets" as
well. Feedback from our March 22nd meeting kicked started us to re-
ignite our FB page, create this google group, and really try to reach
out to as many people as possible. Hopefully, we can find you.

TagSoup needs your help. Srsly. Don't think that you can't help. Or
that we "have everything covered". You can help, and we don't have
everything covered. Design, writing, venues, sponsors, confetti,
funyuns!? If you have an idea on how you can help, let us know. Have a
suggestion for what you'd like to see, we want to hear it. Last
night's meeting was a great experience for us, and we realize our
group has a lot of growing to do. Not in numbers, but more along the
lines of... maturing? Don't be hesitant to reach out. We don't bite.

Thanks,
PhxTagSoup