Is there a way to configure passenger on ruby boot process?

Uday K

May 3, 2016, 6:17:28 PM5/3/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
PassengerDefaultRuby /usr/bin/ruby2.1

Is there a way I can send some options to the way ruby is invoked?

Like I want Ruby to boot with other options like ruby --disable-did-you-mean

I have seen that there is way to define the path from where ruby is used but nothing is said about if we can send any options for booting the ruby itself.

Any help?

Thanks,
Uday

Daniel Knoppel

May 3, 2016, 8:46:43 PM5/3/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Instead of pointing to Ruby you can simply point to a script that in turn calls Ruby with extra arguments.

Also, you should probably use PassengerRuby rather than PassengerDefaultRuby to avoid mess with the Passenger-internal use of Ruby.
- Daniel