Cannot deploy my node project using WebSocket on Linux CentOS 7 successfully.

Snow Man

Dec 2, 2016, 11:38:18 AM12/2/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
I am developing node project using websocket.

To deploy node project on my server (Linux CentOS 7), I followed this guide.

By the way, I cannot find passenger.conf file in /etc/nginx/conf.d/.
I am using passenger open source. And I need to use websocket on Centos 7.
Also I have an error on the line "passenger_enabled on" in ngnix.conf.
Any help?

Daniel Knoppel

Dec 5, 2016, 6:45:34 AM12/5/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
It might be this issue: https://github.com/phusion/passenger/issues/1895

If it is then you can wait for the next release (soon) or use one of the described workarounds there.

- Daniel