Issue starting Passenger in standalone mode on CentOS

David Maitland

Jul 12, 2016, 11:44:14 AM7/12/16
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com
So I'm trying to run Passenger (5.0.24) in standalone mode on CentOS (7.2) following the walkthrough.

When I start it and go to the URL in a browser I get:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Checking the logs I'm getting this from the app: http://pastebin.com/TKHy8dEq

The API file it's referring to is in my /lib directory.

I'm eager loading this in my application.rb and it's required from a few places in the app.

Works fine in development locally, just can't get passenger to start with it. I have followed https://github.com/phusion/passenger/wiki/Debugging-application-startup-problems but can't see anything that's related.

Any ideas?
Message has been deleted

Daniel Knoppel

Jul 13, 2016, 4:57:12 AM7/13/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Try to turn on friendly error pages to see what the environment is that your application is running with.

- Daniel