Use the API to retrieve last error and details of all recent errors ?

Sam Howley

Jul 19, 2016, 5:52:52 PM7/19/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi,

Based on reading the documentation it seems that the API/UnionHooks is providing an interface to the reporting process that is passing information from my application to UnionStation.

Is it also possible to use the API to retrieve previously logged information from UnionStation.

For example, in an admin dashboard inside my application I'd like to display the time since the last error was recorded and to give some information about the last 5 errors logged in UnionStation.

Is this possible ?

Thanks
Sam

Tinco Andringa (Phusion)

Jul 21, 2016, 11:13:29 AM7/21/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi Sam,

It is indeed possible, although through a currently undocumented API. We've not yet documented the API as it was designed to support the frontend app first and we're not entirely confident yet the design is suitable for committing to as a stable API. If you send an e-mail to info at unionstationapp.com we can get you some more information on setting it up.

Kind regards,
Tinco