Passenger error with ACL9 gem

26 vues

Rick richcfml

non lue,
21 sept. 2015, 13:01:4321/09/2015
à Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hello,

I have a server running CentOS7 and Apache 2.4.6 and I went thru the installation process of passenger and that worked fine. I started moving my ruby application according to the tutorial and everything went fine until I try to access the application via a browser. Apache restarted just fine and it seems that pasenger is running fine as well. I am using the ACL9 gem to handle authorization in my application and that is running fine on my local environment. However, when I try to access the site I get the following error:

Error ID: a91dcba0
  Error details saved to: /tmp/passenger-error-VDznCX.html
  Message from application: cannot load such file -- acl9/controller_extensions (LoadError)

But I already double check and the gem is installed correctly and with the correct permissions on the server as well as passenger. Any ideas as to what could it be and why passenger is not able to find that file?

Thank you for any help provided.

Hongli Lai

non lue,
22 sept. 2015, 23:42:4122/09/2015
à phusion-passenger
This looks like a problem in the acl9 gem to me. You should ask the
acl9 author for support.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phusion-passenger/3e5e36cb-088d-4ab5-a092-9af26fc7650a%40googlegroups.com.

Phusion B.V. | Web Application deployment, scaling, and monitoring solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 63501007 (The Netherlands)
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message