Web Application could not be started. Cannot execute "/usr/bin/zsh": No such file or directory (errno=2)

pandur...@greycampus.com

Aug 17, 2016, 1:40:00 AM8/17/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi There,

I'm using phusion passenger for my rails app in development as well as in production also. Initially i'm running on BASH with Ubuntu 16.04. Then i tried to use ZSH instead of bash. Due to some reasons i purged zsh and from then my local rails app not starting and giving error message as below:

Web Application could not be started. Cannot execute "/usr/bin/zsh": No such file or directory (errno=2)
here i attached screen shot if error message

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Best Thanks
Pandu

phusion.png