How to get passenger status on Apache/JRuby server

Dale Ackerman

Aug 20, 2015, 11:32:10 AM8/20/15
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
After looking at the documentation I tried the following to get the status of passenger

$ rvmsudo /home/deploy/.rvm/gems/jruby-1.7.15/bin/passenger-status

Response is :

Version : 4.0.50
Date    : 2015-08-20 10:25:04 -0500
Instance: 5556
NativeLibrary.java:87:in `loadNativeLibraries': java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /lib/libc.so.6: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

How do I monitor what passenger is doing in this type of setup

rvm
jruby
passenger4
apache2

Best Regards

Hongli Lai

Aug 21, 2015, 7:16:20 AM8/21/15
to phusion-passenger
That looks like a JVM or JRuby problem to me. I think you are running
a 64-bit JVM, which -- possibly through some JRuby code -- tries to
load the 32-bit libc library. But I have no idea why. Try asking the
JRuby mailing list for
support.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/phusion-passenger/9b4cf620-02ee-42b6-882f-cd69acfb18ac%40googlegroups.com.

Phusion B.V. | Web Application deployment, scaling, and monitoring solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 63501007 (The Netherlands)