phppaypal

smita

Feb 3, 2008, 11:02:29 PM2/3/08
to phpPayPal
i have tried a lot for this code but still i am getting such error,

is there any problem in sandbox or what?????

actually i am tring this for an sample sandbox account ,, with all the
API credentials

i have created an test credit card , given its no ,, n all but still
it is not working ,,

the phpPayPal should work for atleast the test sanbox account

help me out for this

Array ( [TIMESTAMP] => 2008-02-04T03:33:19Z [CORRELATIONID] =>
204fb1ff1192e [ACK] => Failure [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10001
[L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Internal Error [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => Exception in
webservicesproxy: Failed to receive response from service
NVPAcquiringServ operation DoDirectPayment version 1.0 endpoint
10.6.192.93:30939: (null), correlation id=204fb1ff1192e )

DrewJoh

Feb 4, 2008, 12:15:44 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
Hi Smita,

I had replied to you in an e-mail, but you're not answering some of my
questions so I can help you, although this is a different error than
what you stated before.

Are you using a hosting service? Or are you testing on a local
machine?

Can you post or e-mail your class to me (make sure it only has your
sandbox information in it, not production passwords, etc)?

It looks like the class is working ok, but maybe the URL you're using
to talk to PayPal is wrong or something. I can't be sure without some
code. I don't know exactly what that error message means. You could
contact PayPal merchant technical support or try posting on the PayPal
developer forum for a PayPal representative to explain exactly what
that error message means.

Thanks

-Drew

smita

Feb 4, 2008, 12:44:07 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
yaa , i am sending the class phpPayPal to you ,, help me out for this
error

i have mailed these files to you

thanks
smita
> > 10.6.192.93:30939: (null), correlation id=204fb1ff1192e )- Hide quoted text -

DrewJoh

Feb 4, 2008, 1:21:28 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
Ok,

It looks like PayPal has changed the API Endpoints.

The latest sandbox endpoint appears to be (according to Jan 2008
docs): https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp/

So the car $API_ENDPOINT needs to read
var $API_ENDPOINT = 'https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp/';

But that isn't fixing it for me when I run your code. You will
probably need to contact PayPal about this, or use the developer
forums where other people working with the sandbox right now can help
you. I tried different version numbers, different end points, etc.
At this point it's not the phpPayPal class (that I can tell), and
that's really where my support (if any) stops. Sorry I can't help you
any further on that.

Also, in your programming, you probably need to swap these two lines:

$expire_date=$edate;
$edate=$_POST['month'].$_POST['year'];

so that they read:

$edate=$_POST['month'].$_POST['year'];
$expire_date=$edate;

Cause later down in your programming you use $expire_date, but that is
set to nothing because you set it before you set $edate.

Good luck

-Drew

smita

Feb 4, 2008, 3:32:27 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
yes ,, there is some problem in Paypal ,,

i have also tried it ,, anyways , i have posted a message on Paypal
Community ,,

thanks for ur reply

smita

smita

Feb 4, 2008, 5:58:39 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
hello Drew,,

i want some help from you ,, i want to install or attach the API
certificate instead of ,, API signature ,,

in my code ,,

please let me know the procedure.

Smita

DrewJoh

Feb 4, 2008, 11:26:37 AM2/4/08
to phpPayPal
Hi Smita,

The phpPayPal class does not support using the API Certificate at this
time. That is a good feature to include in the future, and I'll make
a bug report on the project to have that included.

I'm afraid I don't have time right this moment to go figure everything
out and update the class for you. It wouldn't be too difficult
though, in the hash_call method in the class, you would need to use
the path to the API certificate in P12 format and the private key
password to that certificate instead of sending the API signature.

You can read more about this in the PayPal Documentation at
https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_documentation.html

I'll e-mail you if I am able to do this myself in the near future.

-Drew