Looking for PHP MVC YII DEVELOPERS FULL OR PART TIME (Portugal and worldwide)

Antonio Mendes (YMOBIZ)

Oct 31, 2013, 8:21:46 AM10/31/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com

PHP MVC YII DEVELOPERS FULL OR PART TIME

COMPANY OF COMPANIES, INC. (www.companyofcompanies.com) is supporting YMOBIZ, INC. (www.ymobiz.com).

This startup is developing a unique business software.

The company has team members in the USA, Brazil, Portugal, India and Spain (approx. 50 members at present). 75% of our team members are working on part time and 25% in full time.

All team members including board members are working against equity.

We are in urgent need to expand our developers TEAM.

If you feel you would like to be part of a winning team get in touch in...@ymobiz.com

Happy to supply any additional information.