Fail to download "phpdoc/phpDocumentor"

jete...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 4:09:16 AM8/29/16
to phpDocumentor
Need your help.

pear channel-discover pear.phpdoc.org

Adding Channel "pear.phpdoc.org" succeeded
Discovery of channel "pear.phpdoc.org" succeeded

pear install phpdoc/phpDocumentor

Could not download from "http://pear.phpdoc.org/get/phpDocumentor-2.8.5.tgz", cannot download "phpdoc/phpDocumentor" (File http://pear.phpdoc.org:80/get/phpDocumentor-2.8.5.tgz not valid (redirected but no location))
Error: cannot download "phpdoc/phpDocumentor"
Download failed
install failed

Thanks.

Mike van Riel

Aug 31, 2016, 6:38:17 AM8/31/16
to phpdoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have just checked that location but could not find anything wrong with it. I can download the file, the https certificate matches and when I run PEAR to install that version of phpDocumentor than it works.

My recommendation would be to clear the PEAR cache and try again. From this side it looks like a pear issue, or perhaps a difference in php settings with regards to CURL?

Kind regards,

Mike van Riel

signature.asc