N level Tree category prepare in solr possible & update/insert?

Upadhyay Ritesh

Sep 27, 2013, 12:55:21 PM9/27/13
to php-...@googlegroups.com
N level Tree category prepare in solr possible & update/insert?

Hello i have required one urgent solution for solr how to define my N level category table with dataimport config & schema

how to handle by use of php when n level any update.i want to create category search like amazon ?

guide me thanks in advance

my table structure as like

1)Table:relation

rid,childid,parentid  one parent has  many child each child has many other child up N level but at last child we get if child is not parent or not any child
if any confusion please replay me please please guide me

this i required develop in solr,php,mysql