[PSR-14] Reboot draft

Larry Garfield

Apr 2, 2018, 3:12:57 PM4/2/18
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hello, peoples.

As discussed I am looking to reboot the PSR-14 Event management effort. At
the moment I think we have everything we need to form officially but I want to
get someone from Symfony on the working group first before we make it official.
(They're still deciding who to send, I believe. Michael, what's the status
there?)

For now, for review, here's the PR I'm offering to reboot the working group:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1016

I intend to offer it to the Core Committee for an Entrance vote as soon as we
have someone from Symfony on board. It's deliberately light on implementation
details at this point, just defining the scope and goals. Feedback on those
welcome. Implementation suggestions, please hold off for now. :-)

--Larry Garfield
signature.asc