PSR-9 and PSR-10

Michael Hess

Feb 4, 2017, 2:49:12 PM2/4/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Hi all,

My name is Michael Hess.  I have been made the editor of PSR-9 and PSR-10.  For those of you who don't have all the PSR numbers memorized:

  • PSR-9 covers reporting security vulnerabilities and the expectations from both a project lead/team and the reporter.
  • PSR-10 covers the disclosure of a vulnerability to the larger community.

I am looking for some volunteers.  First off, if you are reading this please fill out this survey: https://umichumhs.ut1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cOL8gjPEmUwgbKR .  I will publish the information collected here, without the names or email addresses.  I am collecting the names and email addresses in case "we" want to follow up with anyone.  I REALLY would like every FIG member to fill this out, I don't mind if more than one person from each project fills it out.

So who is "we", I am also looking for volunteers to help form a group to review the responses and decided on the recommendations of the PSR's.   If you would like to be on this group, please email me directly so I can get folks together. I would expect the time commitment to be around 6 hours. We are specifically interested in people who work on or with the security teams for various major projects.

Thank you,

Michael Hess

Michael Babker

Feb 5, 2017, 1:11:59 PM2/5/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I'm currently stepping out of being Joomla's security team lead due to other obligations, but I'd be willing to help with this.

Damian Mooyman

Feb 7, 2017, 10:39:25 PM2/7/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Thanks Michael, I've filled in the survey. I likely won't have the time available to commit to this, but it sounds like an exciting project! I'll be following this closely. :) Perhaps let me know if you have issues finding committed members.

Michael Hess

Feb 13, 2017, 9:25:36 AM2/13/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder to please fill out the survey: https://umichumhs.ut1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cOL8gjPEmUwgbKR

Michael Hess

Feb 27, 2017, 2:58:26 PM2/27/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Once again, this is a friendly reminder, to fill out the survey: https://umichumhs.ut1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cOL8gjPEmUwgbKR

I will email project leads of projects that have not filled this out yet next week.

Thanks!

Michael