Re: [PSR-7] Quiz #2

51 visningar

Crypto Compress

oläst,
25 mars 2015 16:54:542015-03-25
till php...@googlegroups.com
Quiz #1 was about what design-pattern a Message actually is. A simple
bunch of some values?

> What is a "ValueObject"?
>
> a) simple object enclosing values: (int)42, (string)"2015-03-18", ...
> b) complex object enclosing objects: (UriInterface)$uri,
> (StreamableInterface)$stream, ...

The right answer for Quiz #2 is: a) simple object enclosing values

Message, however, is a rather complex object consisting of other complex
objects (at least one: stream). The time consumed to came up with PSR-7
is a first hint that there is something more complex then a simple value
in here. PSR-7's oversimplification treat Message as a loose bunch of
values, hiding the inherent structure of Message and the important
parts: Body identified by URI

Evert Pot

oläst,
25 mars 2015 16:57:052015-03-25
till php...@googlegroups.com
Pleaaaase stop spamming the list. Nobody cares

Crypto Compress

oläst,
25 mars 2015 16:59:212015-03-25
till php...@googlegroups.com
Am 25.03.2015 um 21:56 schrieb Evert Pot:
> Pleaaaase stop spamming the list. Nobody cares

I got responses for more clarification. Please ignore me.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
Den här konversationen är låst
Du kan inte svara och utföra åtgärder på låsta konversationer.
0 nya meddelanden