Project adoption of PSRs data - Please help

Michael Cullum

Jul 12, 2016, 7:06:59 PM7/12/16
to FIG, PHP
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile some data on what member projects (and other libs/frameworks) support/have adopted PSRs.

It initially started as research for an upcoming conference talk about the PHP FIG but in general provides a good
source of data for people and we can look at moving it into an open format (in a github repo) in the future. Until that
point though I will of course leave the sheet open for everyone to use and contribute to as open data.

In the meantime, I'd much appreciate any and all help filling in (or verification of data) for your respective projects
(or other projects you know of, it's not limited to FIG members and you can add any projects/libs at the bottom) your support
for different PSRs, even if it's the case you don't actually use any of PSRs just yet. There is a key on the right.

Many thanks,
Michael Cullum