[ACCEPTANCE VOTE][CC] PSR-14 Event Dispatcher

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Mar 10, 2019, 2:31:50 PM3/10/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
The REVIEW period for the proposed PSR-14, Event Dispatcher, hit its minimum required length on 27 February 2019. We continued the period since then to make sure nothing came up and some minor concerns where raised as PR, which have all since been merged.

At this time, I am opening an ACCEPTANCE VOTE. Per the by-laws, the  acceptance vote is limited to Core Committee members. The vote will close either at 23:59:59 UTC on 24 March 2019, or when all CC members have cast their vote, whichever comes first.

The relevant materials are as follows:

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE A CC MEMBER.
Current CC Members are as follows:

Beau Simensen
Larry Garfield
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Sara Golemon
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Samantha Quiñones
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Stefano Torresi
Michael Cullum
Chuck Burgess

Cees-Jan Kiewiet, your friendly neighbourhood PSR-14 Sponsor

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Mar 10, 2019, 2:33:41 PM3/10/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Larry Garfield

Mar 10, 2019, 3:27:03 PM3/10/19
to 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/b46fe9d1-0290-4b31-9629-03ffe109b709%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/b46fe9d1-0290-4b31-9629-03ffe109b709%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Mar 10, 2019, 6:42:19 PM3/10/19
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Chuck Burgess

Mar 11, 2019, 10:09:38 AM3/11/19
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

CRB

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Mar 11, 2019, 11:09:35 AM3/11/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hey,

In the initial message calling the vote I didn't include several implementations. Here they are:

Cees-Jan Kiewiet, your friendly neighbourhood PSR-14 Sponsor

Michael Cullum

Mar 11, 2019, 5:25:38 PM3/11/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Larry Garfield

Mar 11, 2019, 7:55:39 PM3/11/19
On Mon, Mar 11, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Cees-Jan Kiewiet wrote:
> Hey,
>
> In the initial message calling the vote I didn't include several
> implementations. Here they are:
>
> * https://github.com/Crell/Tukio — Maintained by Larry Garfield, our
> Editor
> * https://github.com/phly/phly-event-dispatcher — Maintained by
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney, on of our WG members
> * https://github.com/nimbly/Announce — Maintained by Brent Scheffler

Don't forget Kart, by Working Group member Benni Mack:

https://github.com/bmack/kart-composer-plugin

--Larry Garfield

Beau Simensen

Mar 13, 2019, 11:59:11 AM3/13/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Chris Tankersley

Mar 13, 2019, 12:10:22 PM3/13/19
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris Tankersley

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Korvin Szanto

Mar 13, 2019, 1:38:17 PM3/13/19
to php...@googlegroups.com

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Mar 18, 2019, 4:53:17 AM3/18/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1
> --

regards,
Lukas

Stefano Torresi

Mar 20, 2019, 4:50:14 PM3/20/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+0

Sara Golemon

Alessandro Lai

Mar 25, 2019, 10:40:42 AM3/25/19
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Voting is closed with the following result:

+1: 10 votes
+0: 1 vote
Missing: 1 CC member

Quorum (11/12) is reached, majority (10/11) too, PSR-14 is approved!