Membership Request: H.Bora ABACI (Catappa)

boraa...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 1:45:59 PM1/3/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi,
I would like to submit my application for membership on behalf of the "Catappa Framework. "
Catappa provides an Annotation-based MVC and ORM.

Catappa,  implementation "PSR-4: Improved Auto Loading" and "PSR-7: HTTP message interfaces".

As we add new features, we will pay attention to compatibility with other PSR standards.

Link:www.catappaframework.com
Github:https://github.com/HBora/Catappa-Framework/tree/1.0.3
Packagist:https://packagist.org/packages/catappa/catappa

Thanks for the consideration.

H.Bora ABACI.

Korvin Szanto

Jan 3, 2017, 1:50:16 PM1/3/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi,
In order to begin the process of being accepted into the group you first need to have a sponsor.

Just a quick look into the project shows no issues or pull requests open or closed, is this a new project without a community? If so you may find it much easier to contribute as an individual once we have the new structure fully laid out.

Best wishes,
Korvin