image path problem

ABDEL ADIM ENNAJJAMI

Jun 24, 2016, 12:50:38 PM6/24/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
hello guys i have problem with my image url in mysql database in fact when i use as url "http://larchedegloire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Nature11.jpg" stored as path of a movie image  in DB when i ty to fetch it , it works fine .but when i give it a local url like "http://192.168.1.5/nature.jpg" it does not work  can anyone tell what is the problem , am using xampp so the image exist in htdocs file

Woody Gilk

Jun 24, 2016, 12:52:04 PM6/24/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
This is not a support forum. Please try Stack Overflow.
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 11:50 AM, ABDEL ADIM ENNAJJAMI <abdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys i have problem with my image url in mysql database in fact when i use as url "http://larchedegloire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Nature11.jpg" stored as path of a movie image  in DB when i ty to fetch it , it works fine .but when i give it a local url like "http://192.168.1.5/nature.jpg" it does not work  can anyone tell what is the problem , am using xampp so the image exist in htdocs file

This conversation is locked