Re: UX/UI designer || Denver , CO

Lewis Cowles

Jun 29, 2017, 11:05:34 AM6/29/17
to php...@googlegroups.com
Can someone stop this ass posting nonsense all over the mailing list?

On 29 Jun 2017 15:07, "neha gupta" <recruiter...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement.

Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ neh...@nityo.com

Role : UX/UI designer

Location : Denver , CO

Duration of contract: 12 months

Interview: Phone/ Skype

Client : TCS(WWW.TCS.COM)

Mandatory Technical Skills:

Expertise required in - Adobe Photoshop, Screen mock design, UX/UI design, Responsive website design, Wireframe experienceNice to have - HTML and CSS

Key Responsibilities
Eight or more years of UX design experience.
Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
dentify design problems and devise elegant solutions
Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax :   609 799 5746

neh...@nityo.com

neha.gu...@gmail.com
(www.nityo.com)

Alessandro Lai

Jun 30, 2017, 3:46:49 AM6/30/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I already marked them as spam on the G-Groups interface, maybe everyone can do it so the secretaries (and Google's spam filter) can take care of it!

Amanda Folson

Jun 30, 2017, 4:27:53 PM6/30/17
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
This person was banned, thanks.